Sunday, April 8, 2018

Creation of double page spread

I am still working on my double page spread. My layout is inspired by this photo:
I am going to put a photo on the left page with a different colored title beneath it. On the right page I am going to put a large quote in a different color to break up the article.

I think this layout is simple and easy to read. I think a quote is a good idea to break up the article because it gives readers a break. So far this is my super rough draft of my double page spread:

It is still in the very early stages of being made. I just made up a quote to put just so I could see what it will look like. I will probably move the quote down a little bit more. I made sure to include blue so the magazine is unified (since every page has that color blue in it). I hope to finish the double page spread fast so I have more than enough time to work on the CCR. 

Citations:
Imgkid. (n.d.). Retrieved April 8, 2018, from https://imgkid.com/food-magazine-spread.shtml

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Wow I am finally done with this project! I am kind of sad it's over, yet relieved at the same time. Here is my CCR: