Friday, April 6, 2018

Update on table of contents and cover

In the group meeting my group told me that they liked the blue table of contents better. I asked about the storylines and they didn't think I needed any, but to maybe put one about the cover picture. Also to maybe make the cover picture less zoomed in so if I decide to put storylines it won't take away from the cover photo. I asked if I should write table of contents on the table of contents. They said that they didn't think it really mattered.

I have taken everything into account and made my table of contents say table of contents and wrote the descriptions for the table of contents. I also made the cover less zoomed in. The reason I had cropped it so much was because I didn't like the salt shaker that was in it. Luckily, I was able to remove it by cutting it out with the lasso tool and using the content aware tool to fill in the space. I actually like the cover better. I also put a storyline about the cover photo.  Here is what they look like:



I really like how they came out. I think making the table of contents blue makes the magazine more unified since the cover has the same blue in it. 

I never explained my table of contents information in my last post so I will do it now. I came up with the restaurant names of:

Cafe de Croissant
Blasus Caws
The Chocolate factory
Reykjavik Hot Dogs
Lily's Bakery

Blasus caws means delicious cheese in Welsh (since the restaurant is in Wales)

I still have to do my double page spread. Then after that is just more tweaking and the CCR. I can't believe this project is almost over. I feel like we just started! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Wow I am finally done with this project! I am kind of sad it's over, yet relieved at the same time. Here is my CCR: