Friday, March 30, 2018

Photoshoot Day 2!!

I took the pictures for my table of contents which was easier than yesterday because I didn't have to setup a whole scene. I simply put the white poster board on the nightstand and made sure the light would create a shadow on the right side or each food. I used the same camera settings as yesterday.
Here is one of the foods I took:
Please note that the quality is not as good on the blog since it is not in its original size

I took all of the foods at a high angle. I am going to erase any crumbs on the background using photoshop. Hopefully the foods will look 3-dimensional when I put it together.

This is the setup I used:

For the chocolate sauce, I smeared some on the poster board. It doesn't look the best so I may not even use it, but I am going to try to make it work in photoshop.


I definitely have to clean up the chocolate in Photoshop. I am going to put the font on top of it in white, which will hopefully create the illusion of negative space. Again, this might not even come out good.

I love all of the food photos I took and I am happy with how my photoshoot went, especially since I was so nervous for it. Now I have to put the magazine together!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Wow I am finally done with this project! I am kind of sad it's over, yet relieved at the same time. Here is my CCR: